1) Due to the need for licencing and staffing to be arranged well in advance of the night a refundable deposit may be required to confirm your booking.
2) In accordance with the licensing act 2003, Crimson reserve the right not to serve anybody who looks under 21 and does not hold a valid ID.
3) Consent must be given by Crimson for any other drinks to be served or consumed on the premises of the event.
4) Provided over 21 days notice is given, cancellation will result in a refund of the deposit minus the costs of any licenses which have been applied for.
5) Crimson reserves the right to withhold the refundable deposit including, but not limited to, cases where there is damage to equipment or where attendance falls below the stated levels.
6) You will be required to ensure that we have access to the venue at least 1 hour in advance of the event start time.
7) You will be required to ensure that Crimson mobile bars have access to a power supply. Crimson will provide extension cords where necessary.
8) Crimson bars will occasionally run out of a 1 or 2 drink items at an event and shall not be held responsible for this.
9) Crimson must be given at least 3 weeks notice of any potential issues with setting up such as limited parking, long distances to carry equipment or if there are uneven surfaces such as gravel.
10) Crimson bars’ drink prices are listed at www.crimsonmobilebars.co.uk/drinks.html. They are subject to change without notice due to fluctuations in the wholesale prices. The menu items may also differ from the ones listed on the website.
By paying the deposit you are confirming that you agree the above conditions.